- About Curling
- The Club
- Try Curling!
- Sign Up/Pay
We will hold an open board meeting on Thursday, July 16 at 6:30 pm in Fremont before curling. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend! We need lots of creative ideas and volunteer help to make sure this critical Olympic year is a success.
Topics will include:
- Oakland Curling
- Freezer purchase
- Stone reconditioning report
- Ongoing Lessons/Leagues
- MoPac representative for the upcoming year
- PR committee
- Splitting duties of Treasurer into Treasurer and Membership
- Board positions - including those that will need to be filled during the next round of elections
All are welcome and encouraged to attend a meeting about competitive curling on Wed, July 29 at 7:30 pm in Fremont. This meeting will focus on planning for the upcoming season, including discussing possible local playdown process and dates. For more information or to RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Margery K. and Alice M. begin filling in the traced circles.
Thank you to everyone who came out to help paint the ice last night in Fremont. We now have 5 sheets - which will help greatly with our 2010 bonspiel and the Olympic rush. Here are some photos. There will be more coming soon!
The SFBACC is pleased to announce that our first-ever season of curling in Oakland will likely begin the week of July 6th. For more information on dates, times, open houses, lessons and games, contact Colleen.
Woo-hoo for early curling times!!
Summer lessons and leagues will begin in July - sign up below!. We will hold curling clinics before the start of the season at each location, so bring your friends! Full details:
- San Jose lessons and league have been consolidated with Fremont.
- Intro to Curling clinics - Thursday, July 9, 7:15-9:45 pm
- Lessons/Leagues, begins Thursday, July 16 and runs 9 weeks, 7:15-9:45 pm
- Sharks Ice at Fremont, 44388 Old Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont
Fremont League Sign-up